What's new

Keys

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

allnsnk

May 4, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 90.0.4430.93
Looking for a wrking key for Avast Cleanup, all the ones ive tried do not work keeps telling me they are used too many times or wrong key
Thank you

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 90.0.4430.93
Well here's the doggy's take on things.
Do you really need a program like this? Not really.
Supposedly iolo System Mechanic Pro addresses things like tcp ip settings and the like to improve throughput and cleans junk files, etc. and is considered a better solution.
Microsoft doesn't like registry cleaning utilities at all:
Quite honestly I never got a warm and fuzzy feeling from any Avast product but that's my opinion..
If disk housekeeping is an issue you might consider doing your own inspection with WinDirStat a freeware program. Thumper is a believer in the duplicate file finder programs, he could help you out with those.
Bottom line is the Avast program isn't even a crack. Those numbers being passed around will all expire exactly 1 year after the first one from that account was activated.
Anyway I would do a little research into exactly what you might need if anything and use a resource like 1337x to find a version of that program that will work or the comments section will tell you if it doesn't.
Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear. I would put your chances of finding someone to share their key code for Avast extremely small and even then not worth the bother.