• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

KMSpico Windows 7 Installing

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

canner69

Jul 28, 2016
I know I'm going to soudn retarded but I'm trying to set up a dual boot for windows 10 and windows 7. currently on windows 10 and i downloaded kmspico. Only problem is, I really don't know what to do after installing it. I have installed it both onto the partition i created for it and on my currently hard drive. I really don't know what to do, so if anyone could help I'd heavily appreciate it.

Hi Canner69

According to my very limited knowledge, KMSpico is a powerful software to "Activate " windows and office products, I dont think it has got anything to do with dual boot etc .

The way I have set up windows 10 and Windows 7 dual boot is, I have two partition on my drive, on first blank partition I installed windows 10, then I thought I might need windows 7 aswell, so afterwards , from within Windows 10 I ran the Windows 7 installer and installed it on my second blank partition. Windows 7 configured the dual boot menu itsself,

Then I used KMSpico on both the windows to activate and activate the office products in them.
hope this helps.

If above doesnt give you the answer you were looking for kindly, repost your question a bit more precisely that what were you trying to achieve and whats exactly you are not able to achieve. thanks

Thanks for the answer. Basically exactly what I was looking for. I have a very limited knowledge on these kinds of things, and I was very confused on what KMSpico was actually used for. I think the only real thing i was confused on was how to actually get a Windows 7 Installer, as I do not have one.

Back