• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Looking for a Tosh 600 Satellite Series Boot Disk/Iso For Wind 7 Home Prem 64bit?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Outlaws12

Nov 23, 2019
Title says it all, Tosh wants like 40 bucks for the disk...but you can buy identical laptop for just a little more on ebay so i dont seeing paying that from toshiba. Specific model is C655d.

Thanks

Ok I am confused. Is your Windows 7 COA intact? If so, you can do an OEM install and get all the drivers from Toshiba's site. Win 7 OEM is available for d/l from Microsoft, just use the CD key on your COA. The advantage is no Toshiba bloatware much of which is now obsolete, you get a fairly new copy of Win 7 so you avoid a long list of updates and you have the latest drivers. You also have the option of using that same key for Win 10 should you care to upgrade.
If you need the link to the M/S Win 7 download P/M me and I will give it to you. It's all legal I just don't want to post links to M/S in this forum.

I have to checked but I think MediaCreationTool still has Windows 7 on it. which is directly from MS.
I also still have my win7 iso on disk, if needed i can rip and upload but need to know x86 or x64.
DVDs are dang slow to rip. :) ok i added a torrent to my seedbox . = (name only not link).
Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1 x64 En-US Oct2019

Last edited:
OK even better my google drive name "x17-59186.iso"
General Info

Type
Unknown File
Size
3 GB
Modified
8:15 AM Jan 13, 2015
Created
6:21 AM Sep 16, 2013