• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Microsoft office 16 activation

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

marafouz

Nov 30, 2020
Hello. I am a new user of MSI products. I have MSI GF63 thin 10SCSR. I am able to install office 16 but cracking is not working. My system is windows 10... KINDLY HELP

Read the instructions and follow them implicitly and don't deviate from them. Any other questions you may have are already answered in the threads here.
Most times you just need to read the instructions and follow them. If you don't I can assure you the crack won't work.

i have followed the step implicitly, but it is still not working. it is not only with office am facing the issue. it is also same for other software like archicad. but i know if i can get the solution for office, it may be the same for others.

Well sorry to inform you those programs have nothing in common. Office work arounds relies on modification of the KMS activation system. Do an Internet search if you want to know the particulars.
I have no idea what Archicad uses for authentication but I'm guessing it's server-side validation.
Both those schemes require modification of the registration, dll's, and blocking Internet access via either the hosts file or the user blocking access with the firewall. Other than that they aren't related.
Many times you get one chance to get things right, if a program calls home and it's not legit changes are made so schemes no longer work and the only way to fix that is a new fresh Windows install.
Are you sure you read the Office instructions before you installed? We do have a more than one thread here on debugging Office problems. I am not the right person to ask but many of them seem to be problems with repacks of the original release.
I'll take a look at Archicad when I get a chance but rarely do programs get released by groups that don't work. These modified programs usually aren't plug n' play and require some technical intervention.

If you want to activate volume license editions of Office 2016, Visio 2016, or Project 2016 with a KMS host or Active Directory-Based activation, you need to first install Office 2016 Volume License Pack. When an Office 2016 volume edition client is installed, it will automatically attempt to activate via either Active Directory by using its existing domain pairing or a DNS-discoverable KMS host on your organization network. To set up Active Directory-Based activation, you must be running Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, or newer.

All volume editions of Office 2016 client products are pre-installed with a Generic Volume License Key (GVLK) key, which supports automatic activation for both KMS and Active Directory-Based Activation, so you will not need to install a product key.

Hope this information was helpful.

Admin
Apps4Rent

Back