• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft.Office.2011.14.0.0.Mac SUPPORT

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Same scenario for me. I am prompted to log in even though related message boards don't seem to note anyone with such issues.

I experienced the same thing. I will also do some research and get back if I discover anything. If anyone solves the problem in the meantime, I would love to know.

When I try to open any of the programs after installing, they aren't loading. When I hover over it says the program is unresponsive.

Edit: Not sure if it matters, but I'm running Sierra. Just wiped the hard drive clean yesterday.

went said:
hi. followed instructions and it immediately asked for a key. installed again same thing. am i being stupid?

cheers

where do i find these instructiuons for download

Re: Microsoft_Office_For_Mac_2016_v15133.zip

<r>Hi<br/>
<br/>
I have had the same problem.<br/>
Any solution?<br/>
<br/>
Thanks<br/>

<QUOTE author="kilrmusic"><s>
kilrmusic said:
</s>Installed the Microsoft Office file "Microsoft_Office_For_Mac_2016_v15133.zip", Microsoft is asking me to log into the a microsoft account in order to validate the software. From all of the message boards that I've read you are just supposed to be able to install it and go. I'm not sure why it is asking me for a log in. Does anyone know how to fix this?<e>
</e></QUOTE></r>

Back