• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft.Office.2011.14.0.0.Mac SUPPORT

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Everytime I try to open up Word, Excel, or Powerpoint, it says that there was a problem with the database and it can't open. Any ways to fix this? Thanks!

I have tried to install, and it comes up with 'the following disk images couldn't be open' Invalid Checksum.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Hello, I installed this version on my macbook pro (os x 10.9.1) but sometimes Word crashed without any reason, so I really have to save every minute to make sure i don't loose any data. Also I can't watch my Powerpoint presentation. I can make one but I can't watch the real presentation in full screen.
Can you please help me?
Thank you very much!

hi. followed instructions and it immediately asked for a key. installed again same thing. am i being stupid?

cheers

I having same problem as other users posted....

UNABLE TO CREATE POP EMAIL ACCOUNT.....IT WILL NOT ADD...HAS ANYBODY FIGURED THIS OUT????
Its works great other than the OUTLOOK...which sucks.

it says that i have to open it with another program, but i have tried everything and i cant seem to make it work. help me please?

Hello, I installed this version on my macbook Air but sometimes Word crashed without any reason, so I really have to save every minute to make sure i don't loose any data. Also I can't watch my Powerpoint presentation. I can make one but I can't watch the real presentation in full screen.
Can you please help me?
Thank you very much!

Hi, I have downloaded office 2011 14.0.0 Final for Mac {Glint}-ThumperDC from tpb however cannot find it in my files. Where should I search?

DNEU sport said:
Hi, I have downloaded office 2011 14.0.0 Final for Mac {Glint}-ThumperDC from tpb however cannot find it in my files. Where should I search?

Your download folder.

Thumper, love your work, keep it up :)

I downloaded the torrent "Microsoft.Office.2011.14.0.0.Final.for.Mac.(Volume.Licensed).Glint.ThumperDC" a few years back and have used it several times and it has worked perfectly, just clicked install and it just works with no activation problems whatsoever.

However I just tried to install it on another mac today but it didnt work. It installed successfully, but then came up with a splash screen asking if i want to enter a product key, access an existing office 365 account, or use office for free to view a file. (as per this image: https://support.content.office.net/en-us/media/6e9525a8-fc4f-4f4b-bde3-8d23fb59186a.png)

Any suggestions? Does the torrent no longer activate automatically or is it just a problem with the machine i was using? Is there any other tool i can use to activate it?
Appreciate your help.
Thx
Riczter

riczter said:
Thumper, love your work, keep it up :)

I downloaded the torrent "Microsoft.Office.2011.14.0.0.Final.for.Mac.(Volume.Licensed).Glint.ThumperDC" a few years back and have used it several times and it has worked perfectly, just clicked install and it just works with no activation problems whatsoever.

However I just tried to install it on another mac today but it didnt work. It installed successfully, but then came up with a splash screen asking if i want to enter a product key, access an existing office 365 account, or use office for free to view a file. (as per this image: https://support.content.office.net/en-us/media/6e9525a8-fc4f-4f4b-bde3-8d23fb59186a.png)

Any suggestions? Does the torrent no longer activate automatically or is it just a problem with the machine i was using? Is there any other tool i can use to activate it?
Appreciate your help.
Thx
Riczter

Few other users reported same issue, i will see what i can do, till then check if any1 else uploaded newer version.

Hi there and thanks for everything Thumper.
I downloaded the Office 2011 .dmg but it blocks haf way when opening, or even moving from a drive to another.. Is it possible that the file has been corrupted or something else happened? Should I download again? Thank you.
x

Hi there Thumper
Have downloaded Office 2011.
All installed however when I open Word all Menu options are greyed out so I cannot use the software.
Any ideas for a fix?
Many thanks!

Microsoft_Office_For_Mac_2016_v15133.zip

<t>Installed the Microsoft Office file "Microsoft_Office_For_Mac_2016_v15133.zip", Microsoft is asking me to log into the a microsoft account in order to validate the software. From all of the message boards that I've read you are just supposed to be able to install it and go. I'm not sure why it is asking me for a log in. Does anyone know how to fix this?</t>

Back