• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

st3ph@n13

Jan 20, 2016
Im sorta new to this but have followed the instructions provided on the download but am getting the following message on my screen

'the program was unable to activate the product in Automatic Mode.
Now will attempt to set GVLK Key.
If activation fails, try to force the key for your product version ect'

I followed the above instructions also, tried to Activate windows and did not work.

TIA :)

If you are having trouble installing this on windows 10 - it seems Microsoft is putting in checks to stop installations of pirated software. This is what I did to get it to work:

- change the name of the directories with your setup files so it doesn't contain anything about activation, version numbers etc.

-delete all readme files related to the torrent or crack

- move the crack out of the folder with the install files and into its own folder somewhere else.

My file structure looked like this:

C:Users[user]DownloadsMICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016setup.exe

C:Users[user]DownloadsOffice 2016 akvtrKMSAuto Net.exe

Notice none of the directories say anything about "activator" and the KMSAuto program is in a different directory.

Fix by tlike355

Hi Thumper,
I downloaded office and installed it, then I tried to run the KMS Auto Net. After I read, your post I followed the instructions and it still wouldn't work. I've consistently gotten the exception code 0xc004f074. What's the best way to proceed?

Back