• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 Retail Version 2108 Build 14326.20454 FULL question

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

alee

Apr 17, 2022
Hi, I downloaded the Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2021 from piratebay, disabled the KMS in Windows Defender, as it was deleting it, and now it works. However it said in the description that other programs, such as Microsoft Lync 2021, Microsoft Visio Viewer 2021, Microsoft Visio pro 2021, Microsoft Project Pro 2021, Skype for business 2021, were included but It didn't download them for me. Should I install them from the web and then run the "KMS_VL_ALL_AIO" again, or what should I do? Did I miss something and where can I find them? Thanks

I don’t think Visio is included. It is considered a separate license in the volume licenses of Office or even the perpetual licenses Microsoft has released for sale. There are fixed versions of Visio 2016 around, I don’t think there’s a problem installing them along side Pro 2021. If you do go that route come back and tell us your results.

I don’t think Visio is included. It is considered a separate license in the volume licenses of Office or even the perpetual licenses Microsoft has released for sale. There are fixed versions of Visio 2016 around, I don’t think there’s a problem installing them along side Pro 2021. If you do go that route come back and tell us your results.
Yep you are right, Visio is not included.

Back