• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office: What Brought That On????

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Honestly. Legit copies of Office 2021 Pro, perpetual license being sold for $50? Who saw that coming? Granted most businesses have moved to 365 and all the extras it has including cloud access, but still?

Honestly. Legit copies of Office 2021 Pro, perpetual license being sold for $50? Who saw that coming? Granted most businesses have moved to 365 and all the extras it has including cloud access, but still?
hmm, you mind if you share that 50$ link :)

hmm, you mind if you share that 50$ link :)
https://slickdeals.net/f/15579793-m...indows-download-50-more?src=SiteSearchV2Algo1 that one expired but it was legit.
These deals were posted all over on many, many sites. All those sites are still standing and you had better believe Microsoft would have shut them down and had them prosecuted if it wasn't legal. Trust me on that one.

I have bought windows 10 pro for about 15 Euro and a MS Office 2016 for the same amount. It is legal in my country and it does work as advertised.
The code will be send via e-mail and even registering MS Office 2016 on the phone did work.
No need to use cracks for such important programs.

Last edited:
To be honest, I've had my share of bad experiences buying serials from other locations rather than the vendor themselves. That being said, I bought one from stacksocial using that link(slickdeal) you provided. It is the exact same process I go through when buying directly from Microsoft. I'll update again if anything happens, however it seems legit to me. Thanks for providing the info., appreciate you all.
Now if I could only find one for Adobe Pro at a reasonable price! :)

the issue i have with 365, is what if the net goes down, are you able to access the app?? also your files, i mean if they are on the cloud, and you have no internet how can you access them. i understand why they are putting small ssd into a laptop, they are using cloud base apps, which scares me, if im on a plane, you cannot access most cloud apps. so what the point. i would seer away from cloud base programs, just stick to stand alone on com puter programs, stay away from the clouds

I don't disagree as I to like to stay away from 365. You just need to weigh what works best for you. Advantage to 365 is you can access your files anywhere and your data is spanned over multiple servers so access/data loss would be at a minimum. If the laptop were damaged or stolen without a backup you might be in a bind. 365 has been pretty reliable though it can lag depending on connection speed. The biggest disadvantage (to me) is I can not stand monthly payments.
I weighed my options, and prefer standalone software as well, rather than cloud based.

Back