• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 with Update2 ISO [TechTools.NET]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

travisbluetnt

Jul 8, 2016
I got this torrent and when i go to install it is a .iso so i have to burn it to a disk is there a way around it?

Re: ISO Issues with Visual studio

<t>You need use an "emulator" (or in other words, an "ISO" program) like Daemon tools or Power ISO. You will then have the ability to assign or start a "virtual" drive. It acts like another CD drive on your PC. You will see it on the file tree near the other drives. Once you assign or start "one" virtual drive you can "mount" the ISO file. It will show up in the file tree as if there was a CD in the CD drive. At this point you simply "open" the ISO file in the drive and you will see the files on the ISO file. GO from there as normal. <br/>
I hope this is understandable and I hope it helps.</t>

Same program, different problem. I installed it successfully and didn't reboot. Is the crack the tbe.nfo -file? If so, where do I place it or activate it?

Other cracks I know replace another file from the programs main directory, but theres no tbe-file in the installation.

Or do I need to active the .nfo-file with some program?

I have downloaded the file and tried to install it. However, set up failed due to the following error: "Team Explorer for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 2, Fatal error during installation" I also tried to repair it but with the same error.

Please advise...

hey will the downloaded file of visual studio 2015 enterprise version has a key with it or it will be asking for a key after one month??
plz do reply.. thanks in advance

travisbluetnt said:
I got this torrent and when i go to install it is a .iso so i have to burn it to a disk is there a way around it?

Just unzip it with 7zip or similar. Then you have a folder and can just install from that.
If you use win8.1 there is already a disk image tool built in that can mount ISO files with the click of a button in the explorer menu.

NinjaMan said:
Same program, different problem. I installed it successfully and didn't reboot. Is the crack the tbe.nfo -file? If so, where do I place it or activate it?

Other cracks I know replace another file from the programs main directory, but theres no tbe-file in the installation.

Or do I need to active the .nfo-file with some program?

The .nfo file is just information.
Once you mount the .iso, open the folder and you will see the crack.

upload pics

For some reason Windows wouldn't let me open the drive without starting the exe. But just type the drive name into the navigation link, eg. Instead of C:/ you put "J:/" and the list of files should appear.

Hi,
Can someone please share only the activator/crack? Would really appreciate for time saving...
Thanks a bunch...

Downloaded from PB. Currently running VS 2013 no problemo, so not a newbie at this. I'm able to mount this ISO a couple of ways. No CRACK directory, no vs_activator_tbe file. This torrent has been modified, me thinks.

Back