• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition 10.2.1 + Crack

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

alirob

Mar 25, 2017
Just so you know bro it's a DEMO version. Click on "Bootable Media" and u will see

Apply to changes produces an error: "Invalid configure file" any suggestions welcome

Here's a stupid answer. I use easeUS partition master. I stick with the free edition and I never seem to need more than that. easeUS is great for using brute force to deal with pesky partitions esp. on flash drives.

Here's a stupid answer. I use easeUS partition master. I stick with the free edition and I never seem to need more than that. easeUS is great for using brute force to deal with pesky partitions esp. on flash drives.
For some reason easeUS cannot see the partition I want to recover. I did a CLEAN in diskpart by mistake and deleted the whole disk. Minitool sees it but fails when applying changes. AOMEI doesn't see it on a quick scan so I'm at the moment doing the long scan which has now been running for 6 hours, fingers crossed

Very sorry to hear what happened. I hope it works out for you. I am not trying to be an a-hole so don't take this the wrong way.
It's just another reason why you should back your stuff up. Accidents happen. I have been burned quite badly in the past. Just a bit of advice but I see there are some forensic copy programs posted. I'd work off a copy rather than the original if for no other reason it gives you an idea what you may be able to salvage under the best of conditions.
The best of luck to you I hope you get it all back.

Back