• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Netflix

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Stormforce

Oct 6, 2021
I am getting an error code of M7701-1003
can anyone help resolve
I have tried most of what its giving me online

My OS is win11 25324 ( windows insider Dev )
Ryzen 7 5800 - 8c 16t
Brave & Firefox both up to date

Use chrome. Netflix is targeted for Google Chrome. Something in both those browsers is incompatible. Start off with no add-ons first in Chrome.

Use chrome. Netflix is targeted for Google Chrome. Something in both those browsers is incompatible. Start off with no add-ons first in Chrome.
thanks DVDR_Dog
I suppose I will have to load Chrome although I am not keen on anything - Google

Yeah well you do what you have to do. Not sure what the special sauce is between the two, somebody has got to figure it out. I don't have Netflix subscription, I am a pirate after all, so it's probably not going to be me.

Sometimes, those online solutions do the trick, but other times, they're just a maze. It might be a compatibility hiccup since you're running Windows 11 Dev. Have you given clearing your browser cache a shot? That might do the trick with Netflix. Also, updating your graphics drivers might help. Keep at it, and hopefully, you'll be back to smooth streaming in no time! When you have it sorted out, you can learn how to get paid to watch Netflix here. I hope it helps!

Last edited:
Back