New at this forum

Ricco57fr

Dec 14, 2019
Belgium
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 77.0.3865.120
Hi all I'm Ricco, comming from Belgium. I love it to post on you tube, for my job and also for specific tutorials. Still one week my Camtasia doesn't alow me to work with my old Cr#**ed licence. Stil one week I'm searching on all web side a open source tutorial maker, but Camtasia stay the best for me.
I hope someone could give me some tips to reactivate my Camtasia 9. A great days to all Camtasia addict... ;)

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 79.0.3945.79
Hi all I'm Ricco, comming from Belgium. I love it to post on you tube, for my job and also for specific tutorials. Still one week my Camtasia doesn't alow me to work with my old Cr#**ed licence. Stil one week I'm searching on all web side a open source tutorial maker, but Camtasia stay the best for me.
I hope someone could give me some tips to reactivate my Camtasia 9. A great days to all Camtasia addict... ;)
Welcome @Ricco57fr~ ;) :D

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 79.0.3945.88
Welcome aboard.

Have you tried torrents? There is multiple cracked versions online and *.camproj files should work.
Absolutely. The biggest problem you may encounter is cleaning out all the old files and register entries.

Ya know if it's for your job and you profit from using the program it doesn't hurt to spread the wealth to the software author. Most folks here are doing this for fun not profit AFAIK.

cndps

May 25, 2019
PT
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 79.0.3945.88
A good sell strategy is give for free a old version already cracked and a affiliate link to the newest version. This way the user get's all the power from the cracked version and if he or she wants the latest just purchase via your link and you get rewarded.