• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

New at this forum

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Ricco57fr

Dec 14, 2019
Hi all I'm Ricco, comming from Belgium. I love it to post on you tube, for my job and also for specific tutorials. Still one week my Camtasia doesn't alow me to work with my old Cr#**ed licence. Stil one week I'm searching on all web side a open source tutorial maker, but Camtasia stay the best for me.
I hope someone could give me some tips to reactivate my Camtasia 9. A great days to all Camtasia addict... ;)

Hi all I'm Ricco, comming from Belgium. I love it to post on you tube, for my job and also for specific tutorials. Still one week my Camtasia doesn't alow me to work with my old Cr#**ed licence. Stil one week I'm searching on all web side a open source tutorial maker, but Camtasia stay the best for me.
I hope someone could give me some tips to reactivate my Camtasia 9. A great days to all Camtasia addict... ;)

Welcome @Ricco57fr~ ;) :D

Welcome aboard.

Have you tried torrents? There is multiple cracked versions online and *.camproj files should work.
Absolutely. The biggest problem you may encounter is cleaning out all the old files and register entries.

Ya know if it's for your job and you profit from using the program it doesn't hurt to spread the wealth to the software author. Most folks here are doing this for fun not profit AFAIK.

Back