• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

New member intro!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

catahoo

Oct 8, 2020
Hi y'all! I'm Catahoo. I'm new to the group. I run Windows 10 on a Samsung NB 9 Pro. This 2 in 1 is new to me and had nothing but factory junk on it. I am very excited to find this group of very knowledgeable people. I'm above average with this stuff but by no means very good. Its great to have people who can answer questions and know I'm not the only one when I run into an issue. My main goal...to stay virus free!

Thanks for your knowledge!

Hi y'all! I'm Catahoo. I'm new to the group. I run Windows 10 on a Samsung NB 9 Pro. This 2 in 1 is new to me and had nothing but factory junk on it. I am very excited to find this group of very knowledgeable people. I'm above average with this stuff but by no means very good. Its great to have people who can answer questions and know I'm not the only one when I run into an issue. My main goal...to stay virus free!

Hey welcome. Just keep in mind if you are going to play back that thing up. Trying to download a complete factory image from Samsung could be expensive or impossible.

Hey welcome. Just keep in mind if you are going to play back that thing up. Trying to download a complete factory image from Samsung could be expensive or impossible.
Thank you for the heads up! I will back up for sure

Welcome catahoo! ;) :D

Back