• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Office Home & Business Activation

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Phoenix_81

Apr 14, 2020
Hi,
is there any chance to activate Office H&B versions without a legal key?
I ty a lot of ways but no way..

Try doing a search here for Office. I am not sure why you are locked to that version and things vary a bit by year. A search here will give you a bunch of ideas to try. It might be more work for you initially but when you get a feel for what's going on it becomes quite easy.
To answer your question yes but not sure about that specific edition. You might need the pro version which is all over the torrents. I would still do some reading here first to avoid problems that aren't so obvious that many people encounter.

I know why i ask for H&B editions.. All the existing activators install you just a VL key and change it to pro..
But i search for a way to activate Home & Business.

I know why i ask for H&B editions.. All the existing activators install you just a VL key and change it to pro..
But i search for a way to activate Home & Business.
So you have done your homework. Try a search at 1337x for " Microsoft Office 2013 HomeStudent Edition (Retail Edition) " and check the comments. Probably won't work but that's the best I can come up with.

So you have done your homework. Try a search at 1337x for " Microsoft Office 2013 HomeStudent Edition (Retail Edition) " and check the comments. Probably won't work but that's the best I can come up with.

Ok, there are exact 2 comments from 5 Years ago, how can help this? :oops::rolleyes:

Ok, there are exact 2 comments from 5 Years ago, how can help this? :oops::rolleyes:
Honestly you are SOL. Microsoft utilizes server-side validation for their Office Products with the exception of VLK products that have a modified version. Office Home does not have a VLK provision. Never has, never will. Any key for Office Home that may be floating around has a limited number of unique server side validations, after that it's blacklisted.
So I will repeat what you already know. Nope you can't do it unless you have a really good friend willing to part with their personal key. Here's the age old question: Why do you feel the need to use the stripped down version of Office? Just load only the features you want of the VLK Pro version so size and functionally will be approx. the same. The big exception is you can pseudo-validate it and get 100% functionality.
So if this is some sort of an experiment, it failed. There is a simple solution so it must be something different in your case. For the most part for reasons already explained, you are beating a dead horse. Sorry.

KMspico will activate Office. Should be able to do a search on this site to find it. If not there's many torrent sites that have it.

KMspico will activate Office. Should be able to do a search on this site to find it. If not there's many torrent sites that have it.
Try reading the post next time. KMSpico only works on VLK versions or is this news to you?

Come on guys! Do your homework! These activation schemes only work for VLK editions or as they say on the street "Corporate Versions". Every other version of Office requires a server-side validation or a reset every time your trial expires and it looks like M/S got wise to that trick too. If server-side validation is a foreign term to you, look it up. It's the cornerstone of a lot of pirating. Please before you feel like adding your 2 cents to this thread do some research and don't parrot what you think someone wrote. If they wrote something else they are wrong and call them out on it once you know. Get some cred.

So, probably there isn't any activation method :(
For versions other than Pro VLK? Sure there is. Enter a valid license key.
VLK never is really activated. It's like it was put into a permanent holding pattern and the nag boxes hidden.

There is absolutely literally 0 reasons to ONLY want the Home & Business version of Office.

All that means is that you don't get all of the office suite applications. If you are doing that to save space: when installing the full Office Professional Suite, you can deselect the office products you never use to save space.

DVDR_Dog mentioned this already.

And no: even in a "business environment", installing the Business & Home version DOESNT EVEN HAVE that branding ANYWHERE on the system anymore.

Microsoft stopped using branding on its products I think around when Windows 8 was being released and it was all more tablet like. They just call the apps by their names now: Word, excel, etc.

So just use RevoUninstaller to uninstall your current version of Office, download a Office Professional Suite so you can then finally deselect any of the apps you don't want, and then can activate using KMSPico, KMS Auto Net, Microsoft Toolkit, etc.

You already mentioned that you do NOT have a legal key. So the activation method does NOT matter, as long as you have the proper installation in the first place.

When it comes to Piracy: you don't really get to say "I only want to do it this way", that's why you pay for things: so they can be YOUR way.

I'll DM you the office professional torrent I use, and it comes with an activator.

Last edited:
Back