• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

patch issue

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

May 23, 2019
my question is about the MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM Program. I'm not sure i did this right. i am slow lol any ways there is no specific wording for the Patch needed for the activating the key code is it the KMSAuto Net app because i ran that and it is still asking for an activation key. any help will be appreciated

Extract archive, and read intallation instructions.

Hi ThumperTM.
Do I need to run the patch every time I start word. I'm not trying to be arignorant or ignorant but i have read the instructions and it does not specify the patch file name/application just the word patch is it the KMSAuto Net application? I do appreciate your hard work with helping me out and providing the software you do. so please bare with me. I'm a little slow lol. I don't write code and haven't used dos for nearly a century lol. Thank you in advance for your help

No. If the program works, disregard any other messages or warnings that may appear. That's pretty much universal when running many of the programs that have had "medicine" applied. (Man I love that wording. Where was it in the day?).
Not trying to be flippant, but you could always buy the program if the "healed" version's (is that term correct?) actions bother you.
Another general rule of thumb is when you have had a previous version of the same program, little left-behinds here and there in the registry and program data can effect future installs no matter what kind of commercial uninstaller you use. In fact it's time for me to do a clean Windows install to clean out all the nasty stuff from all the junk I have installed and removed.
Being this is not a warez forum, that's about all I feel comfortable posting here.
-Dog

No. If the program works, disregard any other messages or warnings that may appear. That's pretty much universal when running many of the programs that have had "medicine" applied. (Man I love that wording. Where was it in the day?).
Not trying to be flippant, but you could always buy the program if the "healed" version's (is that term correct?) actions bother you.
Another general rule of thumb is when you have had a previous version of the same program, little left-behinds here and there in the registry and program data can effect future installs no matter what kind of commercial uninstaller you use. In fact it's time for me to do a clean Windows install to clean out all the nasty stuff from all the junk I have installed and removed.
Being this is not a warez forum, that's about all I feel comfortable posting here.
-Dog
Thanks for the insight Dog.

Back