• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Problems getting Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 Retail Version 2108 Build 14326.20454 FULL to activate

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

darkabyss

Mar 14, 2022
I've looked threw all the posts regarding Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 Retail Version 2108 Build 14326.20454 and cant seem to find why when i click the activator KMS_VL_ALL_AIO it flashes up and then disappears? am i doing something wrong.

I have the same problem, except it flashes up then starts to load but then error "cannot continue installation, needed files are missing

I've looked threw all the posts regarding Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 Retail Version 2108 Build 14326.20454 and cant seem to find why when i click the activator KMS_VL_ALL_AIO it flashes up and then disappears? am i doing something wrong.
Retry downloading only the missing file and let it do it's thing and get deleted. Then search Windows Security in start menu. Go in -Virus and threat protection. Then protection history and you'll see that a threat was removed, click on it and do restore and you should see KMS_VL_ALL_AIO with no problem.

For those of you experiencing problems, something may be hanging around from a previous install or your a/v may still be interfering. Use an uninstaller, I rely on Revo. Then make sure you have completely disabled both your a/v and defender both of them and proceed with your install. Install KMS as an admin and it should work then. If not you probably need to do a clean install.

You can't install KMS it is portable program just click on it and run it. It MUST work. Just disable Win Defender it make trouble.

Back