• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Protectii v1.0.2 [Download torrents anonymously]-TechTools

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Re: Protectii [Download torrents anonymously]

<t>Has anyone figured out the trick besides what was posted earlier because that is not working for me or other people as well?</t>

<r>I have the same problem as you all <E:mad:</E></r>

<t>I was led to this post (and site) by Google. While I was reading it, I was messing around with the bleeping updates file. I might have stumbled onto a workaround for the XP problem. I extracted the ipfilter.dat.gz file and then ran the update again. When the update was finished, the extracted file was gone and I had a green demon showing.<br/>
<br/>
I'm no expert, I just got lucky, so take this solution with a grain of salt and hope that it works for you until they're able to fix it.</t>

<t>Thanks dwong its now working. You need the ipfilter.dat don't delete it!</t>

<t>I have the same problem in Windows 7-64-bit. Does anybody have this working in Windows 7?</t>

<t>Is there a Linux version of utorrent and Protectii?</t>

<t>Ok back to windows 8.1 now the program will not even run it comes up with a nice red pop up box. tried compatibility mode and re-extracting the software... anyone else having these issues?</t>

<r>Please kindly read this new topic. This thread can be closed.<br/>
<URL url="http://thumperdc.com/forum/torrentii-project-search-download-protect-t71206.html"><LINK_TEXT text="http://thumperdc.com/forum/torrentii-pr ... 71206.html">http://thumperdc.com/forum/torrentii-project-search-download-protect-t71206.html</LINK_TEXT></URL></r>

<t>I am using BitTorrent 7.9.2 as my downloader and got same problem being first time user, any idea how to rectify this PLEASE!!!!!!</t>

Re: Protectii v1.0.2 { how work this tool}each time try to conect server

<t>hi every body<br/>
i am new here .. i have one question i want to know how works this software... how we can verify this software done the job right???<br/>
i have searched log files but i found nothing so how this software running etc<br/>
please tell us detail how create this app and how control server registered app... etc are very important questions.. we don't want any one make us fool with little description.<br/>
so please help us to find best and deep answers before we start deleting this app.. thanks<br/>
looking forward to your reply<br/>
best regards<br/>
iorn7!877</t>

Re: Protectii v1.0.2 { how work this tool}each time try to conect server

<r><QUOTE author="iorn7!887"><s>
iorn7!887 said:
</s>hi every body<br/>
i am new here .. i have one question i want to know how works this software... how we can verify this software done the job right???<br/>
i have searched log files but i found nothing so how this software running etc<br/>
please tell us detail how create this app and how control server registered app... etc are very important questions.. we don't want any one make us fool with little description.<br/>
so please help us to find best and deep answers before we start deleting this app.. thanks<br/>
looking forward to your reply<br/>
best regards<br/>
iorn7!877<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Enough has been provided. If you are not sure about this app then simple dont use it.</r>

best option but i wanna know how works this app? please describe me some method to connect and verify ips. this is not best reply dont use it.. etc
becoz we all here to share ideas for better result and experience etc so please help us little if you can.. without some strange words..

Hi everyone, I have downloaded Protectii but not installed it as yet as I have PeerBlock V1.2 insalled at the moment. I was reading on the download page that Protectii is a PeerBlock App, so is Protectii a plugin for PeerBlock? and can I just install it with my current PeerBlock or can I run both or will that effect my internet speed and or connection or even my firewall or will it confuse my computer (competing against each other?).

Regards
Marcuss

Back