• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

PS Crack help.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

SecondCitySaint

Mar 15, 2023
Hi, hope all is well with everyone. I just got the Photoshop crack, I thought I installed everything correctly but I was mistaken as the 7 day trial still pops up. Or is that suppose to happen? Any thoughts?

What do I know, first you cry, :) then when you have a good cry, ;)you ask yourself: "What did I do right?" :):cool:;) Then! You find it right like this?
Photoshop

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to be funy. :confused: I'm sorry I was misunderstood. :(But you got the solution to your problem, didn't you?:) I seed that Photoshop so use it or not the choise is yours. :) You need just to install it simple.

I try to be funy. :confused: I'm sorry I was misunderstood. :(But you got the solution to your problem, didn't you?:) I seed that Photoshop so use it or not the choise is yours. :) You need just to install it simple.
I apologize. But I did install it, I then moved the cracked files into the installation directory, and then I opened PS up and it's telling me I need to buy it.

Last edited:
No problem. :) Instead of crying I curse first a lot. ;) Problem is with this "version" Photoshop there is no crack files to move anywhere just install it that's where it stands: "What did I do right?" When I first heard it, it helped me a lot, so I used it. AND if Photoshop ask to go to internet block with firewall. FreeFirewal is good for that. There is nothing I can add to.
2023-05-02 18_16_06-Greenshot.png

That is the point. I already gave him pre-activated version. It just need to install it and nothing else. Except block it with firewall.

No problem. :) Instead of crying I curse first a lot. ;)
Let me give you some sage advice from an old dog. First I'll let you in on a secret, Windows can tell when you are pissed off. In fact it loves it when you are angry or frustrated. Windows is constantly trying to get you into either state of mind. Don't give it the satisfaction. Just treat it like it is, a buggy program that most of the time when you coax it, it will do what you need it to do. Treat it like a special needs child, because it is. Feel sorry for it, how would you like to go through life having users constantly bad-mouthing you and calling you obscene names?
Now PS is quite another animal. Adobe spends so much time worrying about people pirating their software, the software sometimes suffers from lack of attention to the program itself. Did you ever play whack a mole or for you guys out there have you pissed in the wind? That's pretty much what happens with these cracked versions of PS. I wonder exactly how many pirates get a cracked version of PS to run stable with most of the features available for any amount of time. Adobe is very sneaky about messing with your system when you are using seemingly harmless programs like reader or other web based stuff they publish. I swear they are looking for the cracks for their other software covertly that way.
So have fun playing whack a mole and good luck. Don't take it out on your system. Given it's inherent difficulties, it's not really at fault this time.

Nice for "young" dogs. ;) But Windows never pissed me of. Adobe never too. I always know what to expect. I only get angry when I need to do something and I don't know how to do it RIGHT.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):););););););););):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back