• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Remote Computer Access

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
I will have to admit I have been spoiled pretty badly when it comes to this subject. My former employers first had a tech license for gotomypc which I rarely used. My last employer relied on Microsoft Teams screen sharing.
I know there is a world of other ways to do this and in the short time off I have I would like to explore these. What recommendations do our members have and if you could point me in the right direction for info/procedures I would be most appreciative.

Hoo Wee that's expensive. For 10 bucks/month you had better love it. A little rich for my blood at the moment.
So many of these programs seem dependant on .NET. My problem with .NET is the lack of version compatibility. It's really a pain in the butt with some programs that have a dependacy on .NET.

Back