• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Serv-U File Server v11.2.0 Gold

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

horus

Mar 6, 2012
I installed the program but when i try to copy the crack it said i couldn't copy because the file already being used..

So i quit serv-u (i didnt start it, i guess installation did), copy the crack and try to start the program.
Now i get an error: Can't launch the application 0xc000007b. Click on ok to close.

As far as i know 0xc is something wrong with a DLL file. THe crack is a DLL file. The crack doesn't work ?

If i don't install the crack i can start serv-u but i can't enter the license code so i can't verify it.......

horus said:
So i quit serv-u

Where u read i didnt?

Copying the crack isn't the problem. The problem is that after i copy the crack i get an error.

i tried it on 2 computers now..

Crack is not working or there is a step missing in the readme file.

It's this release really yours??? Cause i could use some help right now.............

[EDIT]
I installed it several times, with the option run as system service on and off.. Installed it on 2 computers.. doesn't work..

I dont have any other ideas...

Install Notes
1. Install the program and do not run.

2. Copy the crack "" to prog dir, i.e. D:\Program Files\RhinoSoft\Serv-U\, and replace the original.

3. To register the program, do the following:
a. Right-click Serv-U Tray.
b. click "Start Management Console...".
c. Click "Server Details".
d. Click "License information".
e. Scroll down and Click "Enter License ID".
f. Copy one of the given serials and click "Paste Registration ID" then press "Save".

4. DONE!

I've tried this, but after a day or so the ftp connections become so slow they timeout. I'm wondering if it's the crack?

Others say to restart the service once a day to stop it from calling home. I've got a scheduled task setup to do that, so I'll know soon if it's working or not.

Also I've seen the last comment on this webpage has 11.3...

http://www.softexia.com/serv-u.html

Has anyone tried it? You think it's ok?

Back