• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Setting Of Time Format On Logon Screen

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Mhaimonie

Feb 20, 2020
Hello,

Use Windows 10 Pro X64 (1909) in English.
(The display language of the Windows is English with writing in Hebrew language ability)

I have set the area to > Israel
The date and time > to Hebrew-Israeli format (24-hour clock)

In the Windows itself, the clock appears on the taskbar as it should be in the Hebrew format of 24 hours (for example, the time now is: 20:40)
But on the Windows logon screen, the clock appears in the format of AM : PM and it now displays the time: > > 8:40

Once everything was fine on the Windows-screen Logon and the clock was a 24-hour Israeli format. Suddenly, it changed.
How do I fix this?

Attached images of settings in Windows.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Setting Of Date And Time_Hebrew.jpg
    Setting Of Date And Time_Hebrew.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 7
Hmm. I don't know if I have ever heard of that. If you are using one of the KMS cracks they are date sensitive and may be causing your troubles.
My own experience is unfortunately with 12 hr format in the US. However and I am not sure how I got in the habit I never let Windows figure out the time zone. Somebody a long time ago convinced me to do that and to be honest I am not sure why. So short of KMS messing with your time settings and you setting your time zone manually I can't think of another reason.
Sorry if that's no help but this thread was sitting open for so long I thought I would try to help.

Hey,

When you first login in Windows you wont see your personalized settings. After you login and lock your system (do WinButton+L), the settings should apply.

So make sure to test if you are in Windows Login screen, or Windows lock screen. If you have the same problem at Windows lock screen let me know to investigate further.

Back