• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Short instruction of myself

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

frimanyo

Jul 23, 2022
Hello everyone, my name is Viktor, lives in Sweden.

On a daily basis, I work as a programmer in the robotics and manufacturing industry and also spend a lot of my free time in front of the computer. Although I really enjoy skiing, cycling and being outside with my friends. :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all and this forum better.

Hope you all have a wonderful and lovely summer wherever you are in the world :)

Thanks Viktor and welcome to the forum.
I had some experience programming surface mount robots 20 years ago, interesting work dealing with a "Z" axis too, I am sure your skills are in great demand.
The good news is we focus having fun and experimentation here, a break from the job.

On a daily basis, I work as a programmer in the robotics and manufacturing industry and also spend a lot of my free time in front of the computer. Although I really enjoy skiing, cycling and being outside with my friends. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful and lovely summer wherever you are in the world :)
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Viktor! ;) :D

Back