• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

site filter help??? :)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

dexter

Donator
Feb 9, 2011
Hey, this may seem like a strange request...but.... Is there a way to filter 'xxx' posts in the new topics section?? I'm finding it increasingly annoying browsing through and constantly reading "fuck, sisters, teens, black, cock, dirty, whore...etc" its hard to ignore as the posts are obviously mixed with all other new topics... I'll have to put up with it if there isn't a way to filter but it'd be really helpful if anyone has any suggestions otherwise :)

THUMPER said:
Nice suggest m8 :D

Did you seen these posts outside XXX section ?

Not exactly sure what you mean? lol I'd be a little cheeky expecting to filter "xxx" whilst in the "xxx" forum ;)

Its when i browse the main "new topics" section, it shows all new topics which is 80% exactly what i wanna look at... the other 20% becoming increasingly annoying. Maybe an option in board options or a box to tick within profile to hide unwanted content??? I know simpleminds based forum (SMF) allows loads of of customisations but i have no idea about phpBB :)

Back