• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Sneaky Microsoft!!!!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
In my relentless effort to install some test of cracks on a disposable system without Microsoft Defender getting it's panties in a bunch I just noticed this.
Defender.jpg
Sorry I don't feel like installing another A/V to try and wrestle control of my system away from M/S. Even then some Free or A/V trials will hand some control back to defender if you disable them. So there is NO WAY to permanently disable defender. I have tried all the registry hacks, etc but eventually Defender will find a way to activate itself again. Dear Microsoft, Here's a bit of wisdom for you, listen up:
NO MEANS NO. Off means off.
Not when it's convienent for you or trying to trick me I have disabled a feature such as Defender.
Here's a thought: Why not make it a resolution for 2024 to be more honest and straightforward with your customers..
Unfortunately honesty seems to be a getting harder !o find on the Internet. And they wonder why we are pirates,
I don't!

In my relentless effort to install some test of cracks on a disposable system without Microsoft Defender getting it's panties in a bunch I just noticed this.
View attachment 6387
Sorry I don't feel like installing another A/V to try and wrestle control of my system away from M/S. Even then some Free or A/V trials will hand some control back to defender if you disable them. So there is NO WAY to permanently disable defender. I have tried all the registry hacks, etc but eventually Defender will find a way to activate itself again. Dear Microsoft, Here's a bit of wisdom for you, listen up:
NO MEANS NO. Off means off.
Not when it's convienent for you or trying to trick me I have disabled a feature such as Defender.
Here's a thought: Why not make it a resolution for 2024 to be more honest and straightforward with your customers..
Unfortunately honesty seems to be a getting harder !o find on the Internet. And they wonder why we are pirates,
I don't!
You stop defender realtime on an virtual machine.....

Back