• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Thank you ThumperDC!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

You guys are Awesome! Unfortunately, I'm not having the success that you've experienced. I just downloaded Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.20 + Crack and tried my best to install it according to the instructions in the READ ME FILE. I guess I'm just not as savy as I thought I was.

This time I'll download the Acrobat Pro DC like you have, hopefully I'll have the same experience that you guys have had. Thanks anyway for ALL THE AVENUES!!

DeepBlue Adobe's anti-piracy protection seems to be influenced by ANY install of an Adobe product prior to your attempt to install Acrobat. I can't confirm this but we informally polled some failed installs over the past few years and this seemed to be a common factor. I don't think what you install with the exception of Acrobat updates after the crack is successful matters.

Adobe software has been a bear to crack for a while now. All I can tell you is if you HAVE to have Acrobat, do the install after fresh Windows install, then install the rest of your stuff.
Good luck, I gave up on Acrobat and use the alternatives a long time ago.

Surprisingly, I was successful when I installed the latter.... Acrobat Pro DC. The only drawback, for lack of a better reference, you can't convert the document to an image file, only microsoft products. However, that's no big deal. I got around that by scanning the doc and saving it as an image file. Thanks again guys.

Finding Win 11 an utter joy though still wont give up WMC, OS Build 21996.1 x64 is hanging on in there with WMC 8.8.5, just a little niggle converting image to dvr-ms to edit. Thank you Thumper DC (Windows 11 build 21996.1 x64 [TheWindowsForum.com])

Back