• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

torrent download

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

oldmanau

Jul 4, 2019
i have a copy of win10 with the latest updates.when i ran the virus checker it removed my downloader bitcomet.now when i try to reinstall it it blocks the download.i went to the virus security settings and set the file to allow.but it made4 no difference.any help would me happy.bill

There might be something funny about your copy of Bitcomet. Why not either grab another copy from a trusted source or go with uTorrent if your A/V has it's panties in bunch over Bitcomet? Either way should solve your issue.
Future advice: If your A/V is going bonkers over a program, use virustotal to find out what's really going on.

EDIT: Holy crap the stuff they are bundling with these "free" torrent programs is nuts! No wonder your A/V program isn't happy with it. I'd go ahead and do on install, download another cracked torrent program and then use Revo or equiv to uninstall and to clean all the garbage the "free" torrent program leaves behind. Shameful. They wonder why adblockers are so popular, it's gets to the point where things are no longer acceptable so you block them all. Kind of like killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Last edited:
thanks for quick answer.i think i will go with utorrent.thanks for the help.bill

If it's listed on 1337x it's already been vetted not to mention, the members there aren't too shy about letting the board know if there's any problems. I have no idea where you are coming from. When you say it's full of viruses, keep in mind the A/V publishers aren't too keen on pirated programs period and will flag most as bad not to mention block sites that are know for pirate software.
Unfortunately Everprakkie that's the way things work in 2022. I realize your intentions may be good but that's the reality. BTW Trustpilot is not a good source for pirated software author's reviews, never has been and you can take that to the bank. Woof!

I would never load something via torrent. it's lightyears away from "secure" and mostly in the sight of the authorities concerning illegal software and pirated material.
there are so many sources to get a clean WIN10 iso or wim-file.

Back