What's new

Insider Preview update issues for 19035 or any other version.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Snuffy

Dec 10, 2011
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 71.0
Found that many people having issues with upgrade to 19035.1 - with some very strange Errors. so I have found a 99% fix for. You can use as a bat file or do manually. couple of things to do first.
1. locate you last iso you use to install Windows with, mount and check the drive letter you will need to change in the script.
2. open the iso and see if you have install.wim or install.esd
3. depends if esd or wim... change as needed
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:ESD:X:\Sources\Install.esd:1 /LimitAccess
or
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:WIM:X:\sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess

4. I you use ADK or VAMT3.1 (Volume Activation ManagementTool) open control panel and uninstall.
5. copy each line and run one at a time or make into a bat.
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

sfc /scannow

net stop wuauserv

net stop cryptSvc

net stop bits

net stop msiserver

ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
del /s /q c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution.old

net start wuauserv

net start cryptSvc

net start bits

net start msiserver

Next when all is complete - do a restart and then check WUA and retry the DL and Install.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Windows 10 Windows 10 Pro x64 v1607 + Update Issues Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 3
Shalashaska Office 2016 installed - My windows now wants me to update it Windows 10 Help and Support 4
W After update no Sleep or Hibernation Windows 10 Help and Support 2
DVDR_Dog Windows Update 20H2 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 2
Grumpy Cat You must upgrade/update your system to install the product. Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 5
Mhaimonie Permanent icon of Windows Update in Settings window Windows 10 Help and Support 3
W Windows Update deleted my Linux partition? Windows 10 Help and Support 4
DVDR_Dog Windows Update Kills My Laptops Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) 10
DVDR_Dog How to Block Windows 10 Update Force Installing the New Edge Browser Windows 10 Help and Support 6
DVDR_Dog Windows 1909 aka November Update is Live Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 14
DVDR_Dog Windows 1909 Upgrade (Now called November Update) Download Windows 10 Tutorials 12
DVDR_Dog Have You Installed Win 10 Optional Update KB4520062? Read This!!!!! Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Privacy Software 1
DVDR_Dog Windows 10 KB4505903 Update Breaks Bluetooth Speakers Connectivity Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 5
kumargrg What new in Windows Update 1903 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 0
DVDR_Dog Windows 1903 VIA Update Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 1
ThumperTM Info Domain update: TheWindowsForum.com Site Announcements 1
F Losing cracked VPN on Thumper's Avast Premier updating to 18.2.2328 & Firewall problem if no update Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
D Camtasia Studio update please Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 5
S Office 2016 for Mac | Should I install the new update? Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 11
rysh3r How To Update Yahoo Messenger Offline Tutorials 0
S should I install windows 7 update? Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
DVDR_Dog Microsoft confirms installation issues in Windows 10 updates 8/19/2019 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 5
Teebagger KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable installing issues Windows 10 Help and Support 21
NickLAranda [Help] Dell Inspiron E5440 - Fan Pulsing Issues Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 4
G Issues downloading Adobe Acrobat PRO XI 11.0.20 Crack Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 5
J KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL+Portable issues Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
O HP Stream 11 Touchpad issues Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
D KMS/Windows Issues Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 3
J Windows XP BE - on nForce chipset issues Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3