• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

utorrent pro

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

spngbobis4me

Dec 13, 2015
I need help installing utorrent pro, Im not sure where I am supposed to copy the crack file too? or where I find the install directory at? Ive never done this before. Thank you.

I did this for BitTorrent and i think is same for uTorrent
• Click Start
• in "Search programs and files" type "%appdata%\utorrent" (without "") and hit Enter
• Folder will open, copy URL and paste it to Crack program!

DESCRIPTION: µTorrent Pro (uTorrent Pro) is a light, powerful, AD-FREE app to help you download the stuff you love, directly to your phone or table. If you like DOWNLOAD it for Free LINK REMOVED..

Last edited by a moderator:
DESCRIPTION: µTorrent Pro (uTorrent Pro) is a light, powerful, AD-FREE app to help you download the stuff you love, directly to your phone or table. If you like DOWNLOAD it for Free
Thanks for the post pokix. We always appreciate our members contributions to the forum.
However we must insist that there are no direct links to cracked program downloads. You can mention the site without specific links or ask members to PM you far more info. We ask that because as we have found in the past with sites being shut down for those practices. I am sure you will like to always be able to have a forum to visit. If we all follow these rules we will always be around.

Back