• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Well This Sucks!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
This may be old news to some. I remember DuckDuckGo around the same time being accused of filtering results but it turns out it wasn't them but their engine provider. Evidently there are fears in the industry of sites being sued for listing illegal downloads. Registered users of 1337x are a vague target of such lawsuit although the purpose of the legal action are more scare tactics.
Google Delists Hundreds of Pirate Bay Domains From UK Search Results

This may be old news to some. I remember DuckDuckGo around the same time being accused of filtering results but it turns out it wasn't them but their engine provider. Evidently there are fears in the industry of sites being sued for listing illegal downloads. Registered users of 1337x are a vague target of such lawsuit although the purpose of the legal action are more scare tactics.
So was the image of duckduckgos CEOs tweet admitting they were doing it faked?

No!

I humbly disagree.

It does not "suck"... in direct correlation to the needs and requirements and standards of the individual and their personal make-up... but may... *chuckle*... but... not me, myself and I.

If... if I may humbly interject???

NEWS FOR YOU... *chuckle*..... It's NOT just DuckDuckGo.......

Your assertions about DuckDuckGo are (forgive my cheekiness) on a "Micro" level... and not a "Macro" level... and I hope to explain... with your compliance in submitting yourself to a short, 37 minute video... so as to elucidate that what you are "sensing"... on a "Micro" level... may just be on a "Macro" level... as in... when an Earthquake happens... one can get all fussed up that their world is shaking... and dismiss that a lot more is ALSO shaking... yes?

Selfish?... or simply pure ignorance and frantic reaction?

Decentralized platforms all over are now becoming the central focus...

I really sense the need to say a lot more... but will exercise self-restraint, in order to present a video... that the implications of your post caused me to recollect... which may or may not be satisfying to what you are on about... but which, in my view, encompass the LARGER portion of what you are implying... SELECTIVE censorship in a manner that makes the average sheep think that this censorship is a "good thing" and "uncomplicates" their day... *ROFL...

Everything you suggest, imply, know about,,, can prove... ALL come from ICANN... which is owned by.. Ta Dah... Black Rock... the "Security Arm"... "Bit Defender" of the ones whose names cannot be mentioned.....!

And......... without further ado.........

180. ANDREW TORBA SAVES FREE SPEECH - HOW THE KISSINGER NETWORK WORKS
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mGtvrkczZugl/ - 37m

And, in closing... I am not really saying anything... but only that "shit IS"... and that one has to learn to overcome, improvise and adapt... without losing their identity... of which an "Online Identity" should not be the litmus test that a living human soul requires... in order to validate themselves.

They have my "Online Identity"... funny... here I am... and no matter where I go... there I am... *chuckle*

It sort of reminds me of the UCC Statute Laws which encompass a living man... that ... to THEM... my name is in ALL CAPS... *chuckle* Understand?... Stand Under?

"I love you"... holds very different meaning... the further you travel outside of your system... rendering a written word or an utterance to the point of being your bane... if one does not perceive where they are... and everyone is sitting around and having a delightful conversation... but the "lexicon" being tossed about hold different perceptions to the "smiling" attendees... and they ACTUALLY think that THEY ARE AGREEING? ROFLMFAO

I have noticed that people are "sensing" the "little things" like the "sparks" that fly out from an oncoming FLAME... before it arrives...

But... I digress yet again... and am remiss if I do not beg for forgiveness... because I HATE it when I do this...

DuckDuckGo is simply another less threatening "tentacle" attached to the "Mantle" of the Octopus or Kraken...

The only way to be what one IS... IS to... not Dance with the World... and... BE... otherwise... Learn how to BLEND and postpone the invariable eventuality.

Otherwise... kind regards to all... and you r dear loved ones... 'cause things are coming FAST... and when the electric goes out... no one remembers what t hey were looking at on their monitor or hand held device...

No!

I humbly disagree.

It does not "suck"... in direct correlation to the needs and requirements and standards of the individual and their personal make-up... but may... *chuckle*... but... not me, myself and I.

Your assertions about DuckDuckGo are (forgive my cheekiness) on a "Micro" level... and not a "Macro" level... and I hope to explain... with your compliance in submitting yourself to a short, 37 minute video... so as to elucidate that what you are "sensing"... on a "Micro" level... may just be on a "Macro" level... as in... when an Earthquake happens... one can get all fussed up that their world is shaking... and dismiss that a lot more is ALSO shaking... yes?

I really sense the need to say a lot more... but will exercise self-restraint, in order to present a video... that the implications of your post caused me to recollect... which may or may not be satisfying to what you are on about... but which, in my view, encompass the LARGER portion of what you are implying... SELECTIVE censorship in a manner that makes the average sheep think that this censorship is a "good thing" and "uncomplicates" their day... *ROFL...

Everything you suggest, imply, know about,,, can prove... ALL come from ICANN... which is owned by.. Ta Dah... Black Rock... the "Security Arm"... "Bit Defender" of the ones whose names cannot be mentioned.....!

And, in closing... I am not really saying anything... but only that "shit IS"... and that one has to learn to overcome, improvise and adapt... without losing their identity... of which an "Online Identity" should not be the litmus test that a living human soul requires... in order to validate themselves.

They have my "Online Identity"... funny... here I am... and no matter where I go... there I am... *chuckle*

It sort of reminds me of the UCC Statute Laws which encompass a living man... that ... to THEM... my name is in ALL CAPS... *chuckle* Understand?... Stand Under?

"I love you"... holds very different meaning... the further you travel outside of your system... rendering a written word or an utterance to the point of being your bane... if one does not perceive where they are... and everyone is sitting around and having a delightful conversation... but the "lexicon" being tossed about hold different perceptions to the "smiling" attendees... and they ACTUALLY think that THEY ARE AGREEING? ROFLMFAO

I have noticed that people are "sensing" the "little things" like the "sparks" that fly out from an oncoming FLAME... before it arrives...

But... I digress yet again... and am remiss if I do not beg for forgiveness... because I HATE it when I do this...

DuckDuckGo is simply another less threatening "tentacle" attached to the "Mantle" of the Octopus or Kraken...

The only way to be what one IS... IS to... not Dance with the World... and... BE... otherwise... Learn how to BLEND and postpone the invariable eventuality.

Otherwise... kind regards to all... and you r dear loved ones... 'cause things are coming FAST... and when the electric goes out... no one remembers what t hey were looking at on their monitor or hand held device...
with torrent, you do not only download, you also upload.

and that's the point where the cops got you.

So... it sucks.

No!

I humbly disagree.

Many have awakened to the coming storm but the masses are too brainwashed and will remain the frogs in the pot of water that is soon to boil.

Use unblockit website

Always thought DuckDuckGo was using googles meta engines so never used it. I would recommend using Brave browser. Lets you more control how your data is used and by whom. I'm able to access PirateBay with no issues using this browser and NordVPN.

It's not really much more of a problem than it ever was. Google has the best algorithms & makes sure everyone knows who "copies" their strategies, even when "Google" copies someone else's because it works better. All you can do as usual is try different engines & decide for yourself, it's worth the experimenting.

with torrent, you do not only download, you also upload.

and that's the point where the cops got you.

So... it sucks.

Does anyone here really believe that the cops are going to "get you"?

This would entail a prosecuting attorney to ask a judge (among their numerous other daily distractions) for an arrest warrant, because the attorney sees that he has a real vote-winning case here, to arrest one of his future voters for uploading and downloading torrents... and to then have the cops arrest and book and incarcerate one... for downloading and uploading torrents?

I respectfully view your suggestion as a bit over the top.

what the frakk r u babblin' about?!
I suspect that he is possibly babbling about apathy, nihilism, ignorance. knee-jerk reactions and indoctrinated Golems, beginning primarily with the 80's generations and later. Responses like this seem to elucidate what I suspect.

This would entail a prosecuting attorney to ask a judge (among their numerous other daily distractions) for an arrest warrant, because the attorney sees that he has a real vote-winning case here, to arrest one of his future voters for uploading and downloading torrents... and to then have the cops arrest and book and incarcerate one... for downloading and uploading torrents?

not for the download but the upload.

perhabs that's not the case in the U.S. , in Germany that's a typical catch for the cops and lawyers. To use torrent in Germany is dumb as f*ck.
that's reality.

I suspect that he is possibly babbling about apathy, nihilism, ignorance. knee-jerk reactions and indoctrinated Golems, beginning primarily with the 80's generations and later. Responses like this seem to elucidate what I suspect.
"apathy nihilism ignorance"

you should google those terms before using'em.

and let your crystalball aside and try arguments.

I have used torrents from around 2004 until a couple of years ago and never got the first letter.

Last edited:
It's not really much more of a problem than it ever was. Google has the best algorithms & makes sure everyone knows who "copies" their strategies, even when "Google" copies someone else's because it works better. All you can do as usual is try different engines & decide for yourself, it's worth the experimenting.

It takes a whole lot for algorithm flags to trigger a human being to view the data, and pass it up the "chain" of humans, before any action is taken.
"apathy nihilism ignorance"

you should google those terms before using'em.

and let your crystalball aside and try arguments.

what the frakk r u babblin' about?!

Back