• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

What windows 10 version is best for gaming?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

GlennMurray

Mar 9, 2021
Hello everyone,
Currently most desktop computers and laptops are using Windows 10 because Windows 7 has been terminated by Microsoft. But Windows 10 also has many versions, each version has its own advantages, the more later versions, there will be new improvements and updates. But I do not know that if I play game, which session should I use? Hope everyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.

Hello everyone,
Currently most desktop computers and laptops are using Windows 10 because Windows 7 has been terminated by Microsoft. But Windows 10 also has many versions, each version has its own advantages, the more later versions, there will be new improvements and updates. But I do not know that if I play game, which session should I use? Hope everyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.
Hi,

Windows 10 Home or Pro should be fine for you :)

Any version of Windows 10 would workout well for you. Only thing is that you need to be sure that you are always up to date with the latest build of windows as updates play a catalyst in gaming. Latest driver updates and build updates is a must. Follow the steps to be always of the latest version of windows 10 :-
Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update .

This will make sure that you are using the latest version (build) of Windows 10. Hope this helps you out.

Back