• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Why I'm not getting replies!!!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Moez Mensi

Oct 9, 2020
well it's my first post here and I hope you help me...
yesterday I downloaded those adobe apps from Torrent: PS CC 2019; Lightroom CC 2015 and adobe premiere pro CC 2017... and unfortunaly only the PS has worked succesfully while the other two has been instaled but never worked (my laptop is powerfull enough to support them)
I just want to know why!! the Torrent I downloaded has a note that mentioned this site so I'm here looking for your help
(in case that you dont know the solution plz recommend me dowload links)
@DVDR_Dog
and thank you.

Last edited:
well it's my first post here and I hope you help me...
yesterday I downloaded those adobe apps from Torrent: PS CC 2019; Lightroom CC 2015 and adobe premiere pro CC 2017... and unfortunaly only the PS has worked succesfully while the other two has been instaled but never worked (my laptop is powerfull enough to support them)
I just want to know why!! the Torrent I downloaded has a note that mentioned this site so I'm here looking for your help
(in case that you dont know the solution plz recommend me dowload links)
@DVDR_Dog
and thank you.

Hi,

First let me explain how this site works, our site was created on 2010, its free windows forum, we are not affiliated with Microsoft! We (me all other site members) provide volunteered help/support, we are not obligated to reply right after you post!

Second, your request is ilegal, read Before you ask thread.

Good luck!

Really you should be glad you got one to work. I had a look at a system with some valid Adobe programs installed today. What a web of validation routines! I guess Adobe figures quantity is going to make things harder to break. I have no idea the twists and turns these programs make and I expect every time you add another it attaches itself to the existing web but modifies it.
All I can say is it's too bad Adobe didn't put that kind of effort into making their programs secure for the end user. Perhaps the rest of the world would have had second thoughts about disabling their software to protect the user.

Back