• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 64bit will not load MMORPG

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

G

giggzx

Hi guys.

Just wanted to ask why my game Silkroad Online is not able to load on Windows 10 64bit.
The GameMaster has not replied to me yet on the game forum but would like to have your insights.

Thank you.

Hi guys.

Just wanted to ask why my game Silkroad Online is not able to load on Windows 10 64bit.
The GameMaster has not replied to me yet on the game forum but would like to have your insights.

Thank you.

Hi,

Do you see any error code or something?

Hi :)

It is up and running. I can run my game since I used Windows 10 1903build you shared :) It is really quite nice and runs smoothly. I activated it using a bunch of KMS activators (i think it was from a Russian source). I am using 2k16 Office but it is not activated. Hope you can share a working Office and that can be activated. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Hi guys.

Thank you.
Dota 2 wont load too?

Back