• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 KB4505903 Update Breaks Bluetooth Speakers Connectivity

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

bluetooth increases your overall exposure to harmful emf radiation
less is more (better)

bluetooth increases your overall exposure to harmful emf radiation
less is more (better)
I have mixed feelings in regards to bluetooth. You will never catch me wearing something that gives direct exposure to my head, face, or wrist, in my mind that's just plain foolish. I have had discussions with some learned people about this and they point to all research so far says it's safe. The catch word for me is "so far". I am not going to wait to hear that prolonged exposure proves otherwise. What does that mean for all those folks with those white Apple things hanging from their ears all the time? Stay tuned. I don't care to be a test dummy.

reports of increased jaw and butt cancer lately, attributed to cell phones; also breast cancer in women who carried their phone in their bra
the ear pods aren't bad because they are only receive, but the ones with the mic have a send, radiate
probably a sort of tinfoil holster would be best, so it shields you but is still mostly open to the outside, away from your body; and then of course use wired headsets

p.s. : I smashed my phone recently; it was so satisfying; no longer a little 'dalek' whispering 'exterminate' as it zapps me with its tiny ray gun

Well I can't stand holding one of those things on my face anyway. I got a few of these : https://tophatter.com/lots/119024849 at a Chinese auction site. I think I paid $2 USD shipped for them at auctions that I won. They work great and all the RF is at a safer distance. I unfortunately have to have a phone for business so it's a ball and chain I must adapt to. At least they pay for the service.

Back