• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Pro (x86) Product Key

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

monk_monkey

Jan 12, 2019
I downloaded Microsoft Windows Pro Full (x86). Readme says it is already activated but it isn't. And I can't skip that part. Can you help me?

hwidgen will give you permenant Activation if you need a key to install look in Prod.ini all key listed are install keys.
1565547783077.png1565547783077.png

Sorry to keep harping on this post but Thumper already knows my feelings about spammers.
Now people who come to this forum are of above average intelligence. They wouldn't be doing what we do here otherwise.
That being said who in their right mind would think that any of our users would find any value in David's post, David in particular.
For that matter unless it refers to a Rx drug unavailable in your country why would you care at all and I hope the Rx drug thing is a bad example to our users.
My very favorite is the fake facebook accounts that post altered links to get past spam filters that you need fix to get to the site. All the posts are the same: I make blah-blah per week working from home and you can too. Well that is a half truth. They are making money on the referral to the site and although it's not clear you could do the same thing. I always see them posted at local news sites. I am not so sure but 1 person may be behind most of those posts.
Internet litter and bandwidth stealing is what they do with their cut and paste hit and run posts. I don't appreciate someone taking a dump in the middle of a site where I am part of a community. OK I already said too much so before I start getting profane, Over and Out.

Sorry to keep harping on this post but Thumper already knows my feelings about spammers.
Now people who come to this forum are of above average intelligence. They wouldn't be doing what we do here otherwise.
That being said who in their right mind would think that any of our users would find any value in David's post, David in particular.
For that matter unless it refers to a Rx drug unavailable in your country why would you care at all and I hope the Rx drug thing is a bad example to our users.
My very favorite is the fake facebook accounts that post altered links to get past spam filters that you need fix to get to the site. All the posts are the same: I make blah-blah per week working from home and you can too. Well that is a half truth. They are making money on the referral to the site and although it's not clear you could do the same thing. I always see them posted at local news sites. I am not so sure but 1 person may be behind most of those posts.
Internet litter and bandwidth stealing is what they do with their cut and paste hit and run posts. I don't appreciate someone taking a dump in the middle of a site where I am part of a community. OK I already said too much so before I start getting profane, Over and Out.

Lol, you are right, hes gone :)

Looks like someone has lost their darn mind.
What are we talking here, bad drugs, bad vodka, what?
Sleep it off and if I were you seek help before you make a horse's behind of yourself again.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: amn
pirate copy of windows is broken, will give you errors and glitches forever, have fun

Please ignore all of tolikkk's posts and do not follow any links provided.

Please ignore all of tolikkk's posts and do not follow any links provided.

Back