• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 to get a massive overhaul in 2021

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018

Oh joy! Microsoft isn't happy The Surface isn't the next iPad. Last I checked don't the iPads run their own flavor of the Apple OS? Isn't this what made such a mess of Windows 8?
"Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
-Wm. Churchill 1948

You gotta love sinofsky, he revolutionised productivity with office 2007 and ruined windows with version 8.
I go back to windows 7 machines from time to time and wish everything could work like that again. Reliably and predictably... and look that good too :S

totally agree. I keep Win 7 on my main PC, but have Win 10 on my new one. I try every trick to keep 10 from committing suicide by updates and unwanted improvements! Always have an image of older OS for replacement and backup.

totally agree. I keep Win 7 on my main PC, but have Win 10 on my new one. I try every trick to keep 10 from committing suicide by updates and unwanted improvements! Always have an image of older OS for replacement and backup.
Use windows 10 pro and set updates to defer to every 1 to 3 months. So by the time you get them, all the bugs have been ironed out.

Once I do that I rarely get any issues. That and classic shell give you a pretty reliable and familiar experience.

Back