• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 11 Availability ?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Nevermind, got the answer from Microsoft Website as follows -
Windows 11

Windows 11 will be delivered as an upgrade to eligible devices running Windows 10, beginning later in the 2021 calendar year. Windows 11 will also be available on eligible new devices.

Nevermind, got the answer from Microsoft Website as follows -
Windows 11
I have got to tell you, another freebie from Microsoft? All I can think is you must be selling your soul to Microsoft some other way. MS tried with Cortana and 10, didn't work, so what's the next trick?

hello every one i have some good news there is a work around to try out window 11 on your laptops, but my laptop comes with a
AMD A12 cpu,
Bristol Ridge 28nm Technology but window 11 health check say i can not run window 11, but with the work around i am running it and so far i like it and its much faster

hello every one i have some good news there is a work around to try out window 11 on your laptops, but my laptop comes with a
AMD A12 cpu,
Bristol Ridge 28nm Technology but window 11 health check say i can not run window 11, but with the work around i am running it and so far i like it and its much faster
Do you have a iso file?

yes i do but, but have not given it out.

The iso it's all over the net, it started with news sites sharing details and the iso link and now can be found anywhere you search. Personally i don't care about Windows 11 and the features it brings, only the end of cycle for Windows 10.

Do you have a iso file?
Have a look here:
hxxps://www.techperiod.com/windows-11-os-build-21996-download-install/
Good info on bypassing the TPM 2.0 /secure boot bug as well.
Haven't loaded up Win 11 yet, maybe tonight. I have an HP micro system w/ i7 and 16GB gathering dust.. Not sure about the TPM 2.0 but I'm thinking being a commercial piece, maybe.

Hello,

I am on a 10 year old (I still have all original paperwork) HP Pavilion DV7-6b32US laptop with 16GB RAM, the C: is 1TB SSD and a second internal mech 1TB HD. My machine is legacy bios and cannot go UEFI. I do not have Secure Boot and TPM is not supported. I am attaching my exported MSINFO file. I know that MS took down their W11 compatibility checking tool - does anyone know if they have put up the improved, more detailed replacement tool yet?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Wonder Woman

Attachments

• My Laptop Specs - MSINFO.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Hello,

I am on a 10 year old (I still have all original paperwork) HP Pavilion DV7-6b32US laptop with 16GB RAM, the C: is 1TB SSD and a second internal mech 1TB HD. My machine is legacy bios and cannot go UEFI. I do not have Secure Boot and TPM is not supported. I am attaching my exported MSINFO file. I know that MS took down their W11 compatibility checking tool - does anyone know if they have put up the improved, more detailed replacement tool yet?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Wonder Woman
Try this tool WW
Scroll all the way to the end, download WhyNotWin11.exe
The check revealed that my Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500T CPU in this rig is no bueno. This CPU is a sixth gen released Q3 2015 so to be honest it's like WTF? What do you mean it's not supported? I did say a way back when we first started discussing Win 11 it was a move on M/S behalf to move some new hardware. I have been interviewing with the IT admins of some fairly big organizations and they really don't seem to care much about Win 11, at least not yet. For that matter I think they are not taking security as seriously as they should given the current environment. For some reason as long as they keep things patched, the installed A/V app will keep their users safe. Tell that to the over 1 million (est) infected systems in the wild.

So I have benn testing Windows 11 from the ISO I created. I have installed it on 2 different computers both have 17 3.5g and 4.0g both have 8 thread/cores I have noted some apps like VPN if I turn it off and then back on it has no connection if I restart the computer it works fine as long as I leave it alone. I also run Servers from Windows and the first thing I noted was when I installed my server package laragon, apache server would load and then crash. I did not spend a lot of time troubleshooting as I just upgraded another drive to solid state. I also noted Mediahuman youtube downloader was not working when the app starts it opens a transparent window with no app functions show at all.

Good news is Windows 11 is much faster and smoother than the previous versions of windows and clearly noted windows 11 has about 10mb of increased speed compared Windows 10 network speeds.

Hope this helps others who may notice the same minimal glitches

Kudos from AFFA Social

OK well you have my interest now. Seems M/S may be backing down on their strict specifications or at least rethinking them, the official readiness tool has been pulled. I know I can tweak 11 to run on most anything running 10 but just wondering why M/S came up with those specs.
The next dirty question becomes drivers, we all know how the equipment manufacturers refuse to update drivers for their older stuff to Win 10 effectively obsoleting their hardware.

Back