• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 11 Pet Peeves

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Remember the good old days in Windows 10 when you could left click on the taskbar and bring up a menu of taskbar handy changes?
Not being able to bring up the Task Manager in Windows 11 that way is a pain in the ass esp. when you need to shut something down in a hurry.

Finding Win 11 an utter joy though still wont give up WMC, OS Build 21996.1 x64 is hanging on in there with WMC 8.8.5, just a little niggle converting image to dvr-ms to edit. Thank you Thumper DC (Windows 11 build 21996.1 x64 [TheWindowsForum.com])

Like the good old days when your operating system didnt destroy years of accumulated software thinking it a threat and didnt bother telling you about it beforehand, even inadvertently having another SSD Win7 plugged in when booting into 10 or 11 would rendered it inoperable. just does not like competition has no conscience and will not be reasoned with. Until it accepts me as its one true master win7 is always on standby.

OK maybe not so happy as once claimed, Ghosting (Norton) was my chosen backup method though win11 doesn't like this on reinstall. MiniTool Partition Wizard works ok though can make no backup its direct to another HD or nothing. Is this a disc signature issue, not recognizing the new HD and having none of it I wonder.

Latest posts

Back