• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 1909 aka November Update is Live

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
On update Tuesday November 12 Windows 10 1909 update was released to the public. It is also being offered as the ISO for download.
Being the inquisitive group we are I know you can't wait to grab it. :D Please offer any feedback for our group you may have regarding 1909 in this thread.

Thanks!

FYI On an i7 laptop, 8GB RAM, SSD it was a total of ~ 4 1/2 minutes spool-up after restart post update. Not as bad as some in the past.

Last edited:
not really happy with update 1909
so far had to roll back 2 drivers to keep from getting bsod
also keeps loosing my internet connections
but after resolving problems with 1909 it seems tobe good now

not really happy with update 1909
so far had to roll back 2 drivers to keep from getting bsod
also keeps loosing my internet connections
but after resolving problems with 1909 it seems tobe good now

Hi,

This version runs fine for me, tested in two machines, no issue.

Microsoft has acknowledged problems with certain WiFi and Bluetooth radios connectivity (or lack of). Instructions for a work-around have been published. More about that problem here:

Microsoft has acknowledged problems with certain WiFi and Bluetooth radios connectivity (or lack of). Instructions for a work-around have been published. More about that problem here:

Thanks for info!

Did anyone else notice the little notice that pops-up for "Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4529943)" before it starts upgrading? It's about time! It's a warning that the update may take some time to complete and don't worry or something to that effect. How many people have hosed their systems shutting them down during a long upgrade?

Did anyone else notice the little notice that pops-up for "Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4529943)" before it starts upgrading? It's about time! It's a warning that the update may take some time to complete and don't worry or something to that effect. How many people have hosed their systems shutting them down during a long upgrade?

Nope

i think that is an option you can toggle, the notification
i noticed it but didn't give it much though, just another update
forgot it was time for their new 'version' (thank goodness they stopped trying to sell new versions, lol)
everything went smoothly
i'm not really noticing anything new or different; still kinda tired of having to use the new version of 'settings' instead of old control panel; i tried to access the old taskbar settings from control panel but it popped up the new settings; guessing i could hack the registry but i'm kinda tired of it. Anyway, it works.

tested on 7 machines and no bugs yet
thanks

will deploy to another 7 tomorrow
so far so good

Just installed 1909 on my PC last november 27 and just today there's a pop up saying that my license would expire soon..
windows expire soon.jpg

Did anyone have this problem too? thanks

check your winver and see if you installed a "Insider" release, (All Insider Releases have Time Bomb" or expire dates), so either Activate by a Legit Key, or update to the newest Inside. If your System is legit, then simply go to Settings and Reactivate.
1575386240235.png

I dont have Insider installed on my system
Annotation 2019-12-03 233003.jpg

Here's my windows version
Annotation 2019-12-03 233002.jpg

I'm using a cracked windows version

Hoping to get rid of the pop up notification..

Can windows activator repair this notification?

a cracked version means the activation is only good for 180 days, and MS sends out a warning about 30 days prior to Activation being lost. then you loose access to your system.... by your post you have a "Pirate version by KMS" and most AV's see the KMS addon as a Virus and will disable it...NO, Windows Activator repair this. You have to manually reinstall the KMS Activator and disable you AV so it can work.... I recommend you search for KMS38, and have it OEM Activate and then let MS then give you a Digital License.... there are many different KMS activators I ONLY Recommend you use KMS38.

Back