• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 1909 Upgrade (Now called November Update) Download

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Well it's finally here (sort of) For those of you feeling brave have at it.

(Courtesy Bleeping Computers)

Hi,

Have you installed this version yet?
Nope. Haven't had the time to try and sort it out. Before the week is over I hope. I'll report back.

EDIT:
I have even asked some of my more knowledgeable acquaintances who aren't afraid to try a challenge ask me the same question. I am not so sure anyone is willing to pull the trigger just yet. Soon....

Last edited:
I finally got around to loading a little HP ProDesk 600 G1 Micro DM. i7 16GB RAM 256 SSD. I used Gen2's distro Win 10 Pro 64 bit std install (everything I own has a Windows key).
It went smoothly, needed minor updates and a few drivers all from W/U.
The initial set-up looks a little different, I think M/S pushes you a little harder to register with a M/S account this version but it still does allow a local account. Other than that I don't see any Earth shattering changes. I am going to set this up with Kodi for a friend Monday so if I have anything to add after that I will. Be aware that M/S will soon be discontinuing support for any version older than 1903 soon so like it or not W/U will be bugging you in the near future to do that. It's a darn painfully long update so be prepared to leave the system overnight to update.

Last edited:
Hey buzzing right along with The November Update or whatever you care to call it installed. The box I am running it on doesn't have a lot of add on bells and whistles, pretty much wired ethernet and Intel HD graphics using the DisplayPort out for now.. Looks good to me so far. Fast on that box but it is an i7 16GB and a SanDisk SATA 3.0 256GB SSD Win 10 Pro 64. It's going to be a Kodi box for the Ex.

Hey buzzing right along with The November Update or whatever you care to call it installed. The box I am running it on doesn't have a lot of add on bells and whistles, pretty much wired ethernet and Intel HD graphics using the DisplayPort out for now.. Looks good to me so far. Fast on that box but it is an i7 16GB and a SanDisk SATA 3.0 256GB SSD Win 10 Pro 64. It's going to be a Kodi box for the Ex.

Thank you!

What has me scratching my head is Microsoft has announced they won't be supporting any version of Win 10 before 1903 soon. I have a bunch of machines waiting to be sold that still have older version yet Windows update doesn't seem in any hurry to bring them up to V.1903 when I get them ready for a customer. Weird.

What has me scratching my head is Microsoft has announced they won't be supporting any version of Win 10 before 1903 soon. I have a bunch of machines waiting to be sold that still have older version yet Windows update doesn't seem in any hurry to bring them up to V.1903 when I get them ready for a customer. Weird.

That sucks, you will have to install newer version for each machine...

That sucks, you will have to install newer version for each machine...
Hey no big deal. I can just download the stand-alone update to a USB stick and let the system do all the work. I get paid to do it. I am just wondering what's going to happen to all the users out there when they start getting the infamous Microsoft warning messages. With all the fake scam warnings out there I wonder if users will pay attention anyway. I tell people when they get those ignore and just turn your system off. I have them bring them in if it persists.

Please ignore all of tolikkk's posts and do not follow any links provided.

tolikkk is a bottom feeder. You all know by now how I feel about his type. Stealing bandwidth and time without a second thought. They are narcissistic and have no respect for anyone but themselves. Those types are called sociopaths and many end up incarcerated or institutionalised.

Last edited:
tolikkk is a bottom feeder. You all know by now how I feel about his type. Stealing bandwidth and time without a second thought. They are narcissistic and have no respect for anyone but themselves. Those types are called sociopaths and many end up incarcerated or institutionalised.
Well said.

Back