• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

windows 8 activation

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

btoovey

Sep 20, 2012
Hello,

Your release "WINDOWS 8 ENTERPRISE-N RTM X64 VOLUME ENGLISH BOOT DVD [ThumperDC]"
works well. I have been trying to get the system activated with some free keys but i get:
error 0xc004f069
when trying to change the key with slmgr.vbs. Evidently this is related to the time of the kms server?

Anyway I noticed my system time was off after installing - what timezone should i be set to in order to put a key in manually?

Use this method to activate your windows ;) http://thumperdc.com/forum/how-to-activate-windows-8-t70408.html

I don't know if you've ever heard of darknet before, but if you haven't you can find a site called BMR in the Hidden Wiki (Google it for link) and in that site there's a guy who sells legit Win 8 License keys which you can buy. I got one a long time ago and it worked great. Just a thought. Otherwise I'm sure there's cracks for it on pirate bay that should work or just surf YouTube for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back