• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 8

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
I just did a system restore on a laptop who's HP partition was Windows 8. OMG I think I am going to cry! What was Microsoft thinking when they thought this was a good replacement for Win 7? I mean really who came up with this and how did they think was good at any level?
How quickly we forget but now I remember how hard it was to sell a system with Win 8 not to mention work on one. Insanity. It would take an insane mind to think it was easy to navigate not to mention how visually confusing the GUI was.
Well time to run the Win 10 1903 update and rid this system the evil that was Windows 8.

I just did a system restore on a laptop who's HP partition was Windows 8. OMG I think I am going to cry! What was Microsoft thinking when they thought this was a good replacement for Win 7? I mean really who came up with this and how did they think was good at any level?
How quickly we forget but now I remember how hard it was to sell a system with Win 8 not to mention work on one. Insanity. It would take an insane mind to think it was easy to navigate not to mention how visually confusing the GUI was.
Well time to run the Win 10 1903 update and rid this system the evil that was Windows 8.

Yup, windows 8 was same as Vista lol, i like last windows 10 (1903). :)

windows 10 best but windows 8 somehow was better then windows 7 too

Oh dear god I had to work on another Windows 8 system today. Absolute madness! Why this O/S didn't kill and bury Microsoft is Google's fault. Had they been in the right place at the right time with the right product this board might have another name. What were they thinking? Honestly what were they thinking?

Back