• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows ISO Size

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

desdos20

Mar 10, 2020
Hey, I would like to ask that there are many windows ISO uploaded by many uploaders but they are different in size, some are 4gb for just windows 10 pro or some are 5GB by the different uploader while some ISOs are just 4GB with all activated Windows 10 version. My question is that which ISO size I prefer to download?

You haven't mentioned your goals of download. IMO there is nothing as good as the latest ISO from Microsoft if your system is capable of loading and activating it. Otherwise there are variants such as "thin" modifications while still basically legit are stripped of many features to save disk space and possibly RAM conservation.
There are many cracked versions some including Office, etc. Your best bet is to check with the comments attached to the download listing otherwise you never know exactly what you are getting.

check out this resource for untouched isos directly from microsoft

Back