• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Has Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool ever removed anything truly "malicious" from your system or just taken some time to sift through your system, sometimes rendering it completely unproductive until it's done. For that matter by shoving Windows Defender down our throats, is that Microsoft's way of telling you their anti-virus program isn't worth beans and they need to take a second look? Somebody with some legal punch needs to take a look at this whole anti-virus package Microsoft forces upon it's users and find out exactly what it's doing, what it is sneaking around gathering info, automatically deleting files from your system and reporting back to Microsoft.
I know my system Admin has eliminated Defender and all the Malicious Software Removal Tool updates access for the users on the system.

Has Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool ever removed anything truly "malicious" from your system or just taken some time to sift through your system, sometimes rendering it completely unproductive until it's done. For that matter by shoving Windows Defender down our throats, is that Microsoft's way of telling you their anti-virus program isn't worth beans and they need to take a second look? Somebody with some legal punch needs to take a look at this whole anti-virus package Microsoft forces upon it's users and find out exactly what it's doing, what it is sneaking around gathering info, automatically deleting files from your system and reporting back to Microsoft.
I know my system Admin has eliminated Defender and all the Malicious Software Removal Tool updates access for the users on the system.
I don't use it so i have no idea :)

Back