• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Wondershare Filmora 8.7.4.0 help

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Nicore

Jun 17, 2019
Hello, I am an absolute newbie when it come's to this stuff and I need help cracking it/ activating it. I've already downloaded wondershare filmora and made sure that the update check never happen but I can't seem to figure out how to do the other steps.
Could anyone please help me?

Hello, I am an absolute newbie when it come's to this stuff and I need help cracking it/ activating it. I've already downloaded wondershare filmora and made sure that the update check never happen but I can't seem to figure out how to do the other steps.
Could anyone please help me?

Hi @Nicore

Just follow installation instructions "ReadMe.txt" which is included in folder.

Good luck.

@ThumperTM
Hey!
I used your 8.7.4.0 last year and it was perfectly fine and very helpful. Thanks for that.
But now I'm trying to install in my new PC, following the same procedures as I did last year, but I'm not able to use it. This keeps coming.1624167387856.png

I keep my internet connection switched off. I turned off my antivirus too. I blocked the host files.
1624167470932.png
Still, I'm not able to install. What could possibly be the reason for this?
Thanks.

That's a tough one. I never had that problem. Have you installed any other Wondershare products on the system currently installed or not? It works for most people so I suspect it may be a problem similar to Adobe activation problems.

And I uninstall stuff using RevoUninstaller. So I don't think there will be any residual files, even from my previous Filmora installation.

The normal procedure when installing pirated software is:

1 - [SERIAL] Install the program and use the serial to activate. Remember to disable internet connection.

2 - [Crack] Disable antivirus, disable your internet connection. Install the program and go to the folder where it is installed and replace original executable or files with the cracked ones.

3 - [Crack] Another method popular with pirated software is run the crack and select the original executable from the app and then the crack will automatically be applied.

May have other methods like phone activation, etc but essentially this is what you need to know while using pirated software.

Did you happen to update the program? It shouldn't have failed on a system you already had installed a working copy. Let me see what I can figure out, maybe Thumper knows what's going on.
Oh it's the effects files you are looking for, that's different. Nobody seems to have much success dealing with those. I have used Filmora for simple editing jobs and never had a problem, those special effects are something I haven't messed with yet, sorry. Darn big file too, 6GB.
The biggest problem that people have with the main program is if it hasn't been cracked properly it either leaves a watermark or won't export at all.

Last edited:
I never updated it, and I switched off updates ASAP. Yes it is very amusing how I failed to make it work on both PCs.
I don't open the effects file, nor any other part which immedietly starts going online.
I will try installing once again now. I had to do a PC Reset yesterday because of other issues. So I will see if it works this time.

OK Well now I see. Unfortunately I don't know of any successful crack of the effects pack add-on. There is one floating around listed on one of the torrent indexes but I don't think it's working. It's an old pack and doesn't want to load on even the older versions. Sorry.

Okay then. Actually I don't want the effects pack, but this thing keeps coming. I took some risk trying out an old version I had. Kinda managed with it for the necessity I had this week. I should check Thumper's version once again in different settings.
Also is it necessary to install the og trial version before installing the one provided by Thumper or can I just directly install using the one he provides. I generally install only using his, but suddenly I'm afraid that might be wrong.

Back