• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 10.0.7.97 FINAL question

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

poeticchamp

Oct 23, 2018
Installed Wondershare fine, but at step 3 have question.
3) Make sure that wondershare video converter is closed, then copy patch file in to installation directory
4) Run patch file as administrator and click patch

At #3, not sure which file is "patch file". I assume its one of the files in the Patch-URET zip (shown in attached), but which do I put in the destination folder?

At #4, is the patch file the "wondershare.video.converter.ultimate..." application file in the Patch-URET folder (the last item in the screenshot)?
If so, when I run it as admin, and click Patch, it wants to search for the file (2nd screenshot). If I close it, it says "Patching done' but I know it isn't because Wondershare is still in trial mode.

I think I'm missing some details around steps 3 and 4, if someone could please help a newer member of the site.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Items in Pach - URET.jpg
    Items in Pach - URET.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 15
  • run patch file result.png
    run patch file result.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Installed Wondershare fine, but at step 3 have question.
3) Make sure that wondershare video converter is closed, then copy patch file in to installation directory
4) Run patch file as administrator and click patch

At #3, not sure which file is "patch file". I assume its one of the files in the Patch-URET zip (shown in attached), but which do I put in the destination folder?

At #4, is the patch file the "wondershare.video.converter.ultimate..." application file in the Patch-URET folder (the last item in the screenshot)?
If so, when I run it as admin, and click Patch, it wants to search for the file (2nd screenshot). If I close it, it says "Patching done' but I know it isn't because Wondershare is still in trial mode.

I think I'm missing some details around steps 3 and 4, if someone could please help a newer member of the site.

Thanks!

Hi @poeticchamp,

When you run patch click yes and find required file then click patch.

Let me know how it goes.

Back