• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 9.0.0

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Ninjarose1990

Sep 26, 2016
Dear ThumperTM,

Thank you so much for your cracks and support. I have been enjoying your releases alot.

But for the first time, I had a problem when using the crack for Wondershare video convertor.

After following the usual instructions, when opening the application, I still had the trial version. What could have possibly gone wrong? Here's a screenie for the issue. Best regards.

https://db.tt/aqogucELrA

aqogucELrA

It still doesn't work.

I have tried as well. It automatically updates and then the crack stops working

papaghanda said:
It still doesn't work.

I have tried as well. It automatically updates and then the crack stops working

Ohh, uninstall it, disable internet, install again, then open and uncheck automatic updates. It should work.

I downloaded Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 9.0.0 FULL, but it doesn't have an .exe file, and when I try to click on the video converter file, it keeps saying that, "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions." I've tried running as administrator, and I have turned off my virus protection and firewall. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to click on the patch file or the video converter file?

I followed the instructions and disabled internet, installed and copied patch to directory and ran as admin but still only getting trial? Did I miss something?

I'm new in forum. I have very important video file that it corrupted, I need help to repair it can anyone help please?

thomasknn said:
I followed the instructions and disabled internet, installed and copied patch to directory and ran as admin but still only getting trial? Did I miss something?

same here

Back