• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

8ctivator 【Support】

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 8ctivator [Support]

<t>i have windows 7 and i used this and now every time i restart or shutdown the screen goes black and takes about 15 minutes and then either restarts or turns off. so do you know how i could fix this.<br/>
<br/>
thanks</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Thumper"><s>
Thumper said:
</s>It works 100% dude! Whats error message you see?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

can u share a link to me for how to download windows 8 activator...</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Qarizma"><s>
Qarizma said:
</s><QUOTE author="akshay4"><s>
akshay4 said:
</s>can i update my windows 8 pro x64 bit ..after installing this activator....? <E>:sono:</E> <E>:aplause:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes you can <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
And yes it's a KMS activator. There is no permanent activator yet.<br/>
<COLOR color="#00BF00"><s></s>Using this activator you can obtain a WMC key later and permanently activate Windows<e></e></COLOR>.<br/>
<br/>
Again, this tool only works on a clean Windows 8.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

you need a windows media center key to activate windows 8 ? (plz bame google if thats not what wmc means)<br/>
and will the Activator automatically get you this wmc key when its available, or do we have to download a new or updated activator when the time is right? <E>8-|</E></r>

<t>You are all fucking blind.<br/>
<br/>
1. This activator is only for Windows 8, so if you used it for 7 then your system is fucked up.<br/>
2. There is no virus, it's a false positive. If you don't trust my work then fuck off.<br/>
3. This tool activates your Windows 8 for 180 days, after those days you need to run this again. <br/>
But now there is a glitch in Microsofts website, you can get a free WMC ley and activate your windows forever. Just Google it for more info.<br/>
<br/>
Troubleshooting:<br/>
- Run as a fuckin Administrator.<br/>
- Disable UAC.<br/>
- Be sure that you have internet connection.<br/>
- Be sure that the KMS server is online.<br/>
<br/>
Nothing else to say, if you don't like it go ahead buy Windows license.</t>

<t>works great!!! thanks Thumper and Qarizma!!! installed with Pro (x64) (not the VL version) from the other torrent uploaded by Thumper (16-in-1)...</t>

<t>i have WMC edition how can i activate my window.....please reply....</t>

<r><QUOTE author="drOx1O1"><s>
drOx1O1 said:
</s>i have WMC edition how can i activate my window.....please reply....<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You can't. Reinstall Windows.</r>

<t>I tried activating using kmc but it got stuck, so I tried the other option, it said it activated successfully but it did not. What now?</t>

<t>So, if we have a media center installed we are unable to activate? Can you roll back to regular pro?</t>

<t>So this is a KMS activator. Will it automatically re-activate in the background after 180 days or will I have to re-activate manually? Also, can I use it for other versions like Enterprise?</t>

<r>Ehehe ... no need to use KMS activation ... use this activator that is permanent and is for all versions of Windows 8 ... and the updates of windows 8 work and not disable the windows ... equal to Windows 7 loader ...<br/>
The program has no virus ... Avast says it but I'm sure it has not affected anything in my computer and if you have questions ... run the avast made ​​after activation ... and ... for that you need to disable your antivirus at the moment for the activation...<br/>
<br/>
To download just click on the link -><U><s></s>REMOVED<e></e></U>!<br/>
Password: Windows 8<br/>
<E>:crazy:</E> <br/>
<br/>
<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><B><s></s>RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR></r>

<t>Hey Thumper,<br/>
I've got the Windows 8 aio 16 in 1 setup file. Haven't installed it yet. I am going to install Windows 8 pro wmc x64 version. Kindly tell me the detailed procedure of properly activating windows. Btw, I have the free WMC key from microsoft.</t>

<t>Hi, <br/>
I have made a clean install, activated with 8ctivator (worked), then i have upgraded to WMC (with a free key) and now it says "windows not activated". <br/>
Any solutions? <br/>
Thanks in advance.</t>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back