• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

8ctivator 【Support】

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 8ctivator [Support]

<r><QUOTE><s>
</s>Hi, <br/>
I have made a clean install, activated with 8ctivator (worked), then i have upgraded to WMC (with a free key) and now it says "windows not activated". <br/>
Any solutions? <br/>
Thanks in advance.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Now take your mobile phone and activate via the windows by calling the number given by the windows ... ready ... you have a windows 8 with permanent activation.</r>

It is not activating still in progress how much time it will take to complete the activation

Not to me, it does not work. I tried to activate a version Enteprise and then I realized it does not work with this version. Then I did a clean install on another notebook this time with windows 8 pro. It did not work the same. The only two available servers are offline. Maybe in between Microsoft already made an update to make this trigger inoperable. Here's written that November 28 was working.

It works great, test today and working fine! ;)

Make sure to follow installation instructions property! :D

hi Qarizma I got a problem I activated windows8 pro 32bit for 2 days today I opened my computer and the windows says please activate windows I opened the activator and it tells me that there is a problem with the internet connection and it wasn't reachable so please help me

I tried to install the media center but I didn't install it nothing else

thank you please respond as fast as you can

So, I see a bunch of HTML coding where the KMS server list should be in the drop down menu. Any idea on how to fix this issue?

solozgupta said:
So, I see a bunch of HTML coding where the KMS server list should be in the drop down menu. Any idea on how to fix this issue?
Me too

Can anyone say where the list actually comes from?

I did some packet inspection and the website the loader tries to load for the KMS servers are down. The web page it attempts to load is qarizmatic.com/external/kms.dat , which returns an error and forwards the web page to https://www.fauxd.com/. When you click on Website in the application, it attempts to go to qarizmatic.com/threads/8ctivator.29/, which also returns an error and forwards you to https://www.fauxd.com/

:(

HI,

I chose Windows 8 Professional x64 and when I run the tool I don't see a ip or a domain adress in the list dropdown. Insted I see <!doc type .. ect. Some html stuff. What am I doing wrong?

Thansk,

C

sorry for the boob question but im new here. it seems that i cant find the download button of your amazing program.. hope u help me .. sorry :(

Re: 8ctivator [Support]

<r><QUOTE author="Thumper"><s>
Thumper said:
</s>It works 100% dude! Whats error message you see?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

after extracting nothing is coming. blank after some time it auto removes from Taskmanager</r>

I have run the application as administrator and it did nothing .... just disappeared ...but its still running the background when i check in the task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back